Hakko FX601 Temperature Control Soldering Iron
HAKKO - FX601 Soldering Iron 240V UK Model
The Hakko FX601 soldering iron is a light weight, mains powered, portable soldering iron perfect for stained glass work. The iron has a dial for temperature control and a temperature control sensor ensuring consistent heat.
Also available, replacement tips in different sizes, all tips are suitable for both copper foiling and leading. Note: we highly recommend you buy a tip tinner to go with your iron to clean and protect your tip while making stained glass soldering easier.
- Dial temperature control with settings 240ºC to 540ºC
- Detach the control knob and lock the temperature setting with supplied dedicated lock key
- Comes with a T19-D65 chisel tip 6.5mm x 18mm
- Ideal for hobbyists such as stained glass working
- Ceramic heating element for efficient heating
- Temperature control sensor in heater ensures consistent heat
- FAST thermal recovery
- LED informs you when the set temperature has been reached